DRM is a growing company with over 20 years’ experience. Comprised of DRM Sales and Supply, DRM Services, and DRM Logistics, we offer the Oil & Gas Industry the best in service and supply. We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Coordinates drivers according to incoming calls in compliance with DOT and company rules
- Notifies drivers of assignments and enters assignment data into a computer database
- Scheduling of routine maintenance and repairs
- Rotating schedule four days on four days off with alternating week end
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls
- Strong computer skills
- Trucking dispatching experience
- Experience with Prophecy Dispatch 6 software
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in-person at our corporate office at 306 W. Wall, Ste. 700, Midland, Texas.
For more information, please call: 432-682-5084
DRM offers excellent benefits with employer paid health insurance, paid holidays, and time off.